- About Us
- Contact Us
Fee Structure for 2015/ 2016 New Applications
|Toddlers||N$ 27 000|
|KG 1 & 2||N$ 38 400|
|Lower Primary: Year 1-3||N$ 104 800|
|Upper Primary: Year 4-6||N$ 118 200|
|Middle School: Year 7-9||N$ 136 000|
|IGCSE: Year 10-11||N$ 150 300|
|I.B.: Year 12-13||N$ 171 700|
1. Please see 'Methods of Payment' for options of payment
2. The fees quoted above are for a full year's tuition. For students joining the school after the start of the school year fees will be charged for the portion of the year remaining. Discounts are applicable under 'Methods of Payment'
3. A full month's fee will be charged for any part of a month (except for less than five days) during which the student attends school.
2. Other Fees
Any student entering WIS from Year 1 and up and existing expatriate students joining Year 1 from KG1 must pay a non-refundable enrollment fee. The fee can be paid in a single payment or in equal payments over 10 months. No interest is added to these instalment payments.
|N$ 10 000|
Please note: Once Off, per child, for new students
Any student entering WIS from Year 1 and up and existing expatriate students joinign Year 1 from KG2, must pay a non-refundable Capital Levy. This levy can be paid in a single payment, or in equal payments over 10 months. No interest is added to these instalment payments.
|Capital Levy:||N$ 1 000|
Please note: This is an annual fee for all new and existing students, Year 1 and above. This levy is exclusively used for capital improvements and/or the investment in infrastructure.
3. Methods of Payment
Full payment by 31st July 2015. A discount of 5% applies on the tuition fees. This offer may be extended to new students starting in August if the tuition fees are paid by 31 August 2015.
a) 10% by 30th June 2015
|Monthly Payments:||Payments in 10 or 12 instalments. No interest is added.|
N.B. The following points are important to note:
1. Details of payment methods, including bank details will be included with the invoice. It is the responsibility of parents to provide the school with proof of bank transfers made within 24 hours in order for us to control the payment into our bank account.
2. If you wish to pay in foreign currency, please convert using the actual exchange rate. Once you’ve transferred the funds to our N$ account, our bank will credit our account with the N$ equivalent using the rate of exchange on the date the funds are received. It is the responsibility of those paying to ensure the full Namibian dollar amount is paid. In order to avoid any foreign currency differences, we advise our parents who hold foreign currency accounts to instruct their banks to transfer N$/R via a correspondent bank.
3. Parents are liable for the full amount of school fees, please ensure that the full amount is received by theParents paying by bank transfer should instruct their banks accordingly so that bank charges are not
deducted from the fees received.
4. No cash deposits into the school’s Current account are accepted as a cash deposit fee is levied which the school account. Cash should be paid into the school’s Notice Deposit account or alternatively at ourpayer does not have access to banking services. The details of the Notice Deposit account are reflected on the school fees statement. Payers who do not adhere to this instruction will have the cash deposit fee added to their statement.
5. All families who join the school after the first day of the school year must pay 10% of the fees on or before their first day of school.
6. Interest at the prime rate will be charged on all accounts 30 days overdue.
7. Fees are subject to annual increases as approved by the Board of Trustees. Parents will be informed of fee increases in good time to make decisions for the following school year.
8. If a Trust is paying the fees a commitment must be made in writing to pay the fees directly from the Trust
9. IGCSE and IB exam fees due are the responsibility of the person or organisation responsible for payment
10. Families will receive a 25% discount for the 3rd child and a 50% discount for the 4th child on tuition fees. These discounts do not apply to students in Toddlers.
11. If the account goes into arrears our standing debt collecting procedures will be enforced.
12. If fees are outstanding for 2014/2015 the student(s) may not re-register for 2015/2016 until fees are paid
13. Accounts on 90 days are handed over to TransUnion Credit Bureau. Parents will be held responsible for any legal cost which might occur should their account be handed over to lawyers for collection (after 90 days).
14. When fees are pro-rated for students not attending a full year, the annual fee is divided by 10 (and not 12) to calculate the fee due per month. No fees are charged for July and December as these are regarded as holiday months.
15. All applicants will be charged a N$200 non-refundable assessment fee. Payment must be made before the assessment is done.